The Saga Continues

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wiz Khalifa, Ghostface Killah, and Boy Jones “I Go Hard”

RZA Breaks Down "The Man with the Iron Fists" Soundtrack


Producer: RZA

RZA: “Wiz’s music is in the film. He came in to editing, and I showed him where I wanted his music to be. Then, I gave him the music cue, which was already kind of a drum beat [that you could flow to], and he threw a verse on it, and he caught the spirit of what was happening inside the movie. When you see the scene, you’ll see how it fits.

“Then I was like, ‘Let’s make this a full song.’ So I think we took a Ghost verse from somewhere else and threw it on there. And then Boy Jones, that’s Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s son, put his verse to the track and he got on it as well.

[The movie opens with a remix of ‘Shame On A N****’ also.] Ol’ Dirty couldn’t be here to see it with me, but he’s here.”