Raekwon & Ghostface KIllah- All About The Money Remix (Dirty)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wu-Tat Thursday # 20: GZA Special

Every Thursday we will be posting up pics of Wu-Tang tats from fans, artists and aliens. If you have Tattoos that you would like to share, please email us at wutangmami@gmail.com

Yesterday was GZA's birthday, so today we present die hard GZA fan's Tattoos


  

 


I think when someone gets a Wu tattoo they are showing the greatest respect and homage to the music work and words of Wu-Tang,  bong!

- The RZA

6 comments:

  1. If i had the money.. I'd make my body a sanctuary to the Wu Tang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love for all WU family.

    from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All white people, Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby got a half sleeve & his collar neck Wu tatted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate how every single wu tat post there is some idiot commenting about how they're all white guys. Who the fck cares buddy the ink is amazing. What does skin color have to do with art?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a tattoo artist in upstate ny, (Poughkeepsie)I have a portrait of Mre. Russel Jones on my leg, it's done amazingly well. As a homage to my fellow WU supporters,I will do any WU tattoo that I like for 1/2 price... And, of course, if any one of the members are ever interested in any tattoo work, I offer my services to them, on me. true respect to the biggest thing to ever hit hip hop, and as a musician, my heart. check out Keavan "Doc" Rivers facebook.com/docriverstattoo

    ReplyDelete