The Saga Continues

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31th 2012 - Wu-Tang Arts & Crafts


 

What do you do when you are a big Wu-Tang Clan fan and have left over white Apple stickers from an Apple Computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod or other Apple device? You make Wu-Tang Clan stickers! Because I'm a fan and want others to know that Wu-Tang is forever I wanted a sticker to put on my cars back windshield.

Step 1: Find those Apple logo stickers.

Step 2: Measure the space between the left edge and the bite in the apple. (This tends to be 35-45mm).

Step 3: I created an art board 35-45mm in Adobe Illustrator. Using the pen tool I created the Wu-Tang Clan logo filling it in a light grey so it's easy to cut out.

Step 4: Print

Step 5: Using an exacto blade, cut out the Wu-Tang Clan logo.

Step 6: I used the cut out logo to traced the outer edge onto the white Apple Sticker.

Step 7: Using a combination of scissors and an exacto blade, cut out the Wu-Tang Clan logo.

Step 8: Peel off the back and stick it on something.

EASY!