Raekwon & Ghostface KIllah- All About The Money Remix (Dirty)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

GHOSTFACE KILLAH SAYS RESPECT THE HIGHER POWER, "STOP FRONTING ON GOD" [VIDEO]

Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface Killah recently opened up on his belief in God and stressed the importance of fans and hip-hop artists alike having faith in a higher power.

Tony Starks said faith and belief in God can ultimately bring a person more happiness.
"What I want to say right now is just stop fronting on God. Keep God in your life man cause God is real. You know what I mean? You go through a lot of stuff because we ignore his signs and stuff like that though," Ghost said in an interview. "And they expect him to answer they prayers or whatever immediately. But I wouldn't even answer you after you been doing a lot of bullsh*t and you gonna call on me when you need me when you shot or something. So I'm just saying you gotta give daily prayers...And then you'll probably have a closer relationship. Your relationship will probably be more closer to God and you'll be more happy." (The Come Up Show)


7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Ghost. So many people, especially young people, need to know this. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful look into the spiritual life of Ghostface Killah. Thank you Wu-Disciples, so much, for sharing. My God is real, even if I only pray to the birds in the trees and the beats in the breeze. Word is bond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can u mention curse words in the same sentence as God.. And grieve the spirit when u mention the curse words?... That's not spiritual. It's also about Jesus the Christ he deserves the focus also. Uhuru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when I was a little kid and I'd get urethritis after masturbating and I thought God was "sending me signs" that I was being bad, I was right? Hell no! It was a simple case of inflammation of my piss tube. I went through years and years of on and of again agony because of this.
    There's a REAL LIFE example of how irresponsible Ghost's advice is.
    Keep your beliefs personal, man.
    Blind faith gets you absolutely nowhere.
    Skepticism is where it's at.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always important to remember the reason for your being. Ghostface killer took a leap to articulate the existence of God. Spread the word ghost. Wu- forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shot out to Killah Priest in the back!!!! #HEAVY MENTAL

    ReplyDelete
  7. KEEP IT REAL ALOT OF THESE KIDS NEED THIS KIND OF CONFIRMATION. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY AND FAME YOU GOT THE LORD IS STILL PREVILANT. THANK YOU G.F. THATS WHY THE BROTHER HAS HITS AFTER HITS AFTER HITS.......

    ReplyDelete