The Saga Continues

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wu-Art Thursday - SPECIAL EDITION

Every Thursday we will be posting up pics of Wu-Tang artwork from fans, artists and aliens. If you have artwork you would like to share, please email us at: WuArtTats@gmail.com 

It's been great to see the artwork I created back in 1997 become a t-shirt that is now sold at the GAP and at Urban Outfitters in the U.K. as well as a poster sold online and at various shops thanks to the Wu-Tang. I look through Instagram daily searching for those two items and it's great to see people rocking the t-shirt and hanging the poster up in their rooms. But to my surprise I came across British model and socialite Cara Delevingne rocking my Wu-Tang Brand t-shirt for her photo shoot at Style.com!

Thank you,
Chad S. Trutt www.chadtrutt.com