The Saga Continues

Monday, November 5, 2012

CALLING ALL Wu Disciples!

Wu Disciples! I need your help!  

It's Movember and time to make a difference.
 
Men’s health is a cause I am passionate about but in order to make a difference I need your help. My commitment is to grow a moustache for the month of November and by changing my appearance, raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.
 
I am asking you to help support my personal journey by making a donation. The size of the donation isn’t important, every little bit helps Movember continue its funding of world-class programs.
 
To highlight the importance of what I am doing, take a look at these statistics: 
 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
 This year 242,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed 
 This year 8,290 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer
 
If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate to me by: 
*Donating online at:
*Writing a check payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 1626816 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 2726, Venice CA 90294-2726
 
For more details, take a look at the 'Programs We Fund' section on 
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's health.  
 
Movember is a registered 501 (c)(3) charity, donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.