Raekwon & Ghostface KIllah- All About The Money Remix (Dirty)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Man With The Iron Fists Autographed Pak Shipping Update!



Thank you so much for ordering The Man With The Iron Fists : Deluxe Ultra Pak and for your patience during the long shipping delay.

We are happy to be writing to let you know that your order is finally in the mail and will be delivered in approximately 5-8 days.

If for any reason you haven't received the package at that time please let us know via email at: soultemplemusic@gmail.com

Thank you for your support and once again we regret the delay in shipping you order.
Peace!

Soul Temple Records

10 comments:

  1. I still haven't received the package! Please can you tell me something about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got my 2xLP from soultemple either. Starting to think we got scammed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking the same...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too
    I'm waiting in London UK
    Shady!?
    Tracksideburners.com
    Mixcloud.com/dj_philly/
    I even did a mixtape with "bust shots" from the mp3 freebies we got

    ��DIGITAL CRATES VOL 5
    http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_philly/digital-crates-mixtape-volume-5/
    #boombapgraffitirap
    Dj Philly ����✊
    Www.Tracksideburners.Com
    RT if you feel it
    #peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I'm still waiting on my package and it was a pre-order, so I don't know it it's going to shop up at all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pre-ordered it and never got it either.....seems like many of us never did

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still have not received this either. No responses to my emails. Thinking about reporting them. Really hope the new Wu does not come out on Soul Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hit homeboy up on Facebook: Zak Shelby-Szyszko He's teh Product Manager for Soul Temple and owner of the email addy that handles the emails

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got a general reply saying that they will contact me concerning the order. Lets wait and see.

    ReplyDelete