The Saga Continues

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Wu-Art Thursday #313 - JUSSCOPE


Robert Diggs aka The RZA and head of the Wu-Tang Clan developed a strategy that would give launch the group's rise to fame, it is referred to as "The 5 Year Plan". It included the 1st 5 solo albums and 2 group albums (the 2nd being a double album) the majority of which were produced by the RZA.

"I used the bus as an analogy, I want all of y'all to get on this bus. And be passengers. And I'm the driver. And nobody can ask me where we going. I'm taking us to No. 1. Give me five years, and I promise that I'll get us there." -RZA

The print Jusscope created is packed with a number of details too numerous to explain in person and pretty intricate for even the the biggest WU-Nerds. The print is available online, just click HERE to view it in the store!

Justin Orr is an illustrator, concept artist and animator from Northern California. He has worked in numerous artistic fields including animation, gaming and advertising. Check out his artwork HERE!