The Saga Continues

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

ODB Jr.: ODB Forced Me to Watch Him Get High Hours Before His Overdose


During his life, rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, left fans with countless memorable moments, one in particular was when he took his kids on a limo ride to pick up their welfare checks, which aired on MTV. The late rapper's oldest son, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Jr., says he was 7 when it happened, and often looks back at the "regular" ride in 1995. "I was the one in the front with the braids sticking up." He said, "I had to be 7... it was a regular moment in life for me."

During his talk with DJ Vlad, the 26-year-old reminisces about witnessing his father use drugs right before his untimely his death. "I use to smoke weed when I was younger, but this was different. My father was doing it in front of me and looking dead in my eye." After that very moment, he says went home and received a call that his father had died from an overdose, "It happened out of nowhere, it was so quick."