The Saga Continues

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wu-Art Thursday #171 Special Edition

Go61in lives in Seoul, South Korea and big fan of the Wu-Tang. It was when RZA participated in the music work for the movie Kill Bill and AfroS amurai that Go61in first got to know of the Wu-Tang. After the movie, Go61in did some researches about RZA and found out that he was a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Go61in started listening to their music and one day,  drew RZA for fun. He put it up on his Instagram and somehow it became popular, which led him to drawing all the members of the Wu-Tang. Go61in is very happy to have this opportunity to introduce his drawings to the public on a large scale. To say a word about his goal, "I want to be able to put my thoughts and feelings into the drawing so that they may effectively deliver the message I try convey. I will keep updating with my drawings on Instagram and other types of social media as well."

Checkout Go61in and his amazing work!