The Saga Continues

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fresh From The Mogue Experience With The RZA & Bronze Nazareth


Fresh From The Morgue: ft. The RZA

Bronzeman and The Rza....I sent Rza “Farewell”, to get a story type joint going but he said ‘send a few more’, so I sent this “Fresh from the morgue” beat. I had the hook and my verses on it already. Had to wait awhile, but that's my dude and he got it to me on some Bobby Steels shit! I was in NY, and checked my e-mail a day after recording Masta Killa, and there was the Rza vocals.

He even started his verse with the Bobby Steels shit! Upon further listen I noticed he added the “Bob is ill ill ill Bronze is ill”. I was bouncing around the room when I heard it. That's a good look for the legend to call you ill on your album. So that was big. One of my favorites on the album.

By Bronze Nazareth

Read full track by track break down of album by Bronze