Raekwon & Ghostface KIllah- All About The Money Remix (Dirty)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Who is Chad Trutt ?












I am a graphic/web designer with more than ten years of experience in the industry. During my time in the business, I’ve worked in a variety of settings, ranging from small independent companies to national firms including Our Town, Inc., Market Street Mortgage and internationally MET Studio Design Ltd. in London England.

I have experience designing environmental graphics, way-finding, directional signage, icons, branding, brochures, packaging, web and publication ads, invitations, fliers, garment graphics, vector packs, editing video, developing presentations from credentials to final design, and designing and maintaining web sites.

9 comments:

  1. NC represent. That's my dude Chad Trutt! Bull City all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont understand is that Raekwon Eminem LP real or just a fake

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cory it's a fake. Just a concept I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well nice could have fooled me aha respect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments. You can see more work at: www.chadtrutt.com

    ReplyDelete