The Saga Continues

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mighty Mi Drops Club Banger "OG House" f/ Ghostface Killah

Mighty Mi currently rocks clubs in Las Vegas, so it makes perfect sense that he'd line up a new single to wreck the dance floor, but with a twist. "OG House" finds the veteran producer/DJ linking up with Ghostface Killah for a collab that will have you showing off your best footwork.

"This is the title track off of my OG House album," Mighty Mi told Complex. "The project blends the legendary lyricists I grew up on, with the uptempo dance music I spin now in Las Vegas at the Wynn. I haven't seen the two genres meshed properly since my High & Mighty days in the '90s. I felt like it was long overdue to combine golden era hip hop's sensibility with funky house music agility.

Check out "OG House" below along with a few remixes to put in rotation. You can purchase it on iTunes now via Play Action.