Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Method Man is coming out to release a new mixtape/album, 'The Meth Lab', which'll be his first solo release since his collaborative project, 'Wu-Massacre', and '4:21...The Day After'
Method Man has released today the complete tracklist featuring Redman, Raekwon, Masta Killa, Mack Wilds and more.
Check out the tracklist below.
2. The Meth Lab (feat. Hanz On, Streetlife)
3. Straight Gutta (feat. Redman, Hanz On, Streetlife)
4. Bang Zoom (feat. Hanz On, Streetlife, Eazy Get Rite)
5. 50 Shots (feat. Mack Wilds, Streetlife, Cory Gunz)
6. The Pledge (Hanz On, Streetlife)
7. 2 Minutes of Your Time
8. Worldwide (feat. Hanz On, Uncle Murda, Chedda Bang)
9. Soundcheck (feat. Hanz On, Carlton Fisk)
10. Water (feat. Chedda Bang)
11. Lifestyles (Cardi, Eazy Get Rite, Freaky Marciano)
12. The Purple Tape (feat. Raekwon, Inspectah Deck)
13. Intelligent Meth (feat. Masta Killa, Streetlife, iNTeLL)
14. Symphony (feat. Hanz On, Streetlife, Kash Verrazano, Carlton Fisk, Killa Sin)
15. What You Getting Into (feat. Streetlife, Donny Cacsh)
16. Another Winter (feat. Hanz On, Streetlife, Carlton Fisk)
17. Rain All Day (feat. Hanz On, Dro Pesci)
18. So Staten (feat. Hanz On, Hue Hef)
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
This October, the three-day long III Points Festival in Miami will feature a performance from Ghostface Killah and DOOM, but the masked rapper will appear "from the other side of time, on a live screen," according to a recent press release. What exactly that means is unclear, but another tidbit hints at a hologram, saying, "transported Star Trek-style directly onto the III Points Festival stage" the performance "will bring a one-of-a-kind, interactive performance." And as for that new music, the press release also promises a live debut of something from that DOOMSTARKS album.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
The official music video for Method Man's song "The Meth Lab" featuring Haz and Streetlife. Check out the visuals below and let us know what you think in the comment section.
Raekwon Is Releasing a Snow Beach-Inspired Jacket to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of "The Purple Tape"
Twenty years ago, Raekwon dropped his debut solo album, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, sometimes also referred to as "The Purple Tape." Twenty years, damn. To celebrate, the rapper and member of the almighty Wu-Tang Clan, is releasing a jacket inspired by something equally as familiar.
The Linx Beach jacket, made in collaboration with Raekwon's company CL95 Inc., takes cues from Polo Ralph Lauren's iconic Snow Beach jacket, which Rae wore in the "Can It Be So Simple" video, and arguably made popular.
The Linx Beach jacket, priced at $599, is available for pre-order at CL95.com now. Orders will ship Aug. 1.